Knowledge partner view
Participate as a purpose-driven leader in a 90 minute virtual session. Along with a small group of other pro bono Knowledge Partners, you will share your insights, skills and connections with a social venture tackling a challenge. Add value, learn about the venture, and connect with peers on a common cause of interest.
- Generously share knowledge—skills, insights and connections—to scale impact and accelerate progress towards a brighter future.
- Demonstrate accomplishment in your field with relevant expertise to address social venture challenge/opportunity.
- Be ready to share further information via a phone interview.
- Commit to be present for the full 90 minute session, on time with camera on and ready to fully engage, as a courtesy to the social entrepreneur and other Knowledge Partners expecting you.
- Exemplify our KIN values of compassion, collaboration, curiosity, and optimism during the session.
- At the end of each session, each Knowledge Partner will be asked to pledge a follow-up action, such as sharing a connection, reviewing materials, or building awareness of the venture’s impact among friends and colleagues.
See our current projects page to view open Catalyze Sessions and apply to participate now.